Hello all! As you may know, we have recently published our own Slither.io mods extension . It contains many features and this post is to notify you that even more are coming! That’s right, a major revamping new update is coming up! It has new features such as a party mode, viewing your friends on a map and a brand new UI, with a slick menu to help you get a clean overview of all those nifty things you can now easily do! Features that will be in the update:
- Seeing your friend’s dot on the map
- Seeing your party members dot on the map
- Bigger map
- Party mode!
- Brand new UI, some improvements to the in-game UI
- Setting a clan logo
- Setting a clan name
- Setting a clan tag
- New Skins!
- A Bot (BETA)
- Multi language (De, En, Es, Fr, Nl, Pl, Ru and Tr for now, if you want more added, don’t hesitate to contribute and we’ll add your name to the credits list!)
- Easier access to support and contact
- As requested, zoom reset now also works with Period (.) for keyboards without a Tilde key
Planned features for a later release:
- In-game radio
- In-game voice chat
- More advanced bot
- Screenshot button
- Key remapping
- More settings
As you can see, a LOT of improvements to the game are coming! Stay tuned, and be ready to have a whole lot of more fun! As mentioned above, we’ll post here too when the new update releases.
If you want to add your language on v3 and your name in credits. You can use default en.txt and translate with your language.
Default EN: http://slitherio.org/lang/en.txt
Translate with Google Translate (need to be fix)
If you want to help us about translating please send us completing file via email: [email protected]
Make sure you disable any other slither.io extension and scripts first!
How to install user scripts?
Firefox and related browsers: Greasemonkey.
Google Chrome, Chromium, and related browsers: Tampermonkey.
Opera (version 15 and later): Tampermonkey or Violentmonkey.
Opera version 12 and earlier supports user scripts natively. Violentmonkey provides a friendlier UI and better compatibility.