Some Facts about Slither.io
Here are some of the most common and interesting facts about the popular game of recent days, slither.io. We believe that you already know some of these but may be surprised if you did not make any pre-research before.
- Slither.io is a massively multiplayer browser game which was developed by Steve Howse in the year of 2016.
- Players of slither.io control their snake-like character and you lose some of the colorful glowing orbs when you speed up in the game in case you will reach to specigic length.
- The main purpose of slither.io is to be the longer snake of the slither.io server.
- Slither.io inspired from the popular web game of 2015, Agar.io in terms of the concept and reminiscent of the classic arcade game Snake.
- Slither.io owes its popularity to some of the leading YouTube users such as Pewdiepie.
- The game firstly designed only for web browsers however its popularity let the developer to decide on launch slither.io for Android on March 27, 2016.
- Slither.io managed to rank in number one in Appstore in US in three days after it launched and ranked in top three of many countries.
Make sure you disable any other slither.io extension and scripts first!
How to install user scripts?
Firefox and related browsers: Greasemonkey.
Google Chrome, Chromium, and related browsers: Tampermonkey.
Opera (version 15 and later): Tampermonkey or Violentmonkey.
Opera version 12 and earlier supports user scripts natively. Violentmonkey provides a friendlier UI and better compatibility.